Lawn Mowing & Maintenance Technician
Website Carrington Lawn & Landscape
Are you underappreciated in your current position? Do you want to work with a company who cares about doing the best work and focuses on more than just production quotas?
Carrington Lawn & Landscape is a different type of lawn care company. Our focus is on people – our clients and our staff. We know that putting people first paves the way to financial success. We are locally-owned, high-organized and want to expand our team. Join us and we’ll prove that work can be more than just a job.
We have an immediate openings for lawn mowing and maintenance technicians. Our ideal candidate desires career employment and is dedicated to being part of our professional team. You will enjoy operating top of the line equipment while providing service to premium properties.
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
• 1+ years experience in the landscape industry preferred
Top-Notch Benefits Package:
- Paid holidays upon hire. Company policy is in place for additional PTO accrual
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance: group health plan with no annual deductible is available immediately upon hire
- 401-K with a company match program
- Company-paid life insurance policy
- Year-end bonus based on profit margins
- High-quality company apparel for all seasons
- Company-assisted attendance of industry education events, acquisition of certifications and professional development
- Extra income available with high wages for snow removal
We strive to maintain a work environment that is fun and professional – where good work is rewarded with responsibility and empowerment – and where professional development and employee retention is the ultimate goal.
Entry-level to highly-seasoned candidates will be considered with special consideration of character: positive attitude, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn. Let’s get together to talk about how you can get started.
**All inquiries remain confidential.
Still curious? Read on to learn more about our employment philosophy.
- PROFESSIONALISM | Work with a dedicated team of career-minded landscape professionals who use modern equipment, tools, and vehicles, and implement industry-backed installation practices.
- CAREER ADVANCEMENT | Grow your career through a variety of company-funded industry education events and certification programs offered through organizations such as ICPI, NCMA, and NALP.
- COMPANY CULTURE | Work in an environment where you are acknowledged, respected and treated like a professional.
- COMPENSATION | Experience competitive pay and benefits package & enjoy company-provided apparel and dedicated toolsets.
- FLEXIBILITY | Our ‘Family First’ initiative is based on the belief that everyone has a unique set of non-work demands. Accommodating a healthy work-life balance creates a win-win situation where our staff enjoys a higher quality of life and turnover is minimized.