Lawn Care Technician (Fertilizer Applicator)
Website Carrington Lawn & Landscape
Are you underappreciated in your current position? Do you want to work with a company who cares about doing the best work and focuses on more than just production quotas?
Carrington Lawn & Landscape is a different type of lawn care company. Our focus is on people – our clients and our staff. We know that putting people first paves the way to financial success. We are locally-owned, high-organized and want to expand our team. Join us and we’ll prove that work can be more than just a job.
We have an immediate opening for a Lawn Care Technician (Fertilizer Applicator). Our ideal candidate desires career employment and is dedicated to being part of our professional team. You will enjoy operating a brand new spray truck and using top of the line equipment while providing service to premium properties.
• Wisconsin state certified 3.0 pesticide applicator license
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
• 1+ years as a pesticide applicator in the landscape industry preferred
Top-Notch Benefits Package:
- Paid holidays upon hire. Company policy is in place for additional PTO accrual
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance: group health plan with no annual deductible is available immediately upon hire
- 401-K with a company match program
- Company-paid life insurance policy
- Year-end bonus based on profit margins
- High-quality company apparel for all seasons
- Company-assisted attendance of industry education events, acquisition of certifications and professional development
- Extra income available with high wages for snow removal
We strive to maintain a work environment that is fun and professional – where good work is rewarded with responsibility and empowerment – and where professional development and employee retention is the ultimate goal.
Entry-level to highly-seasoned candidates will be considered with special consideration of character: positive attitude, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn. Let’s get together to talk about how you can get started.
**All inquiries remain confidential.
Still curious? Read on to learn more about our employment philosophy.
- PROFESSIONALISM | Work with a dedicated team of career-minded landscape professionals who use modern equipment, tools, and vehicles, and implement industry-backed installation practices.
- CAREER ADVANCEMENT | Grow your career through a variety of company-funded industry education events and certification programs offered through organizations such as ICPI, NCMA, and NALP.
- COMPANY CULTURE | Work in an environment where you are acknowledged, respected and treated like a professional.
- COMPENSATION | Experience competitive pay and benefits package & enjoy company-provided apparel and dedicated toolsets.
- FLEXIBILITY | Our ‘Family First’ initiative is based on the belief that everyone has a unique set of non-work demands. Accommodating a healthy work-life balance creates a win-win situation where our staff enjoys a higher quality of life and turnover is minimized.