Enhancement Crew Leader | Horticulturalist
Website Carrington Lawn & Landscape
Are you underappreciated at your current company? Do you want to be part of an energetic team that values passion and character?
We guarantee we can make joining our team an EASY transition that you won’t regret! Carrington Lawn & Landscape focuses on people – our staff & our clients. We believe in taking care of people first and financial success will follow.
We are locally-owned, highly organized, and looking for motivated individuals to join our team. We are willing to share our company to help you fulfill your career dreams. Let’s get together to talk about how you can get started.
We are actively hiring for an Enhancement Crew Leader / Horticulturalist position. Our ideal candidate will have the ability to manage themselves and a small crew to perform the following tasks throughout the year:
- Shrub Pruning
- Perennial Splitting & Dean-heading
- Annuals, Bulbs, & Seasonal Decor
- Enhancement Projects: minor landscape installation
- Sidewalk Edging
Depending on the candidate’s skill set, the position may also include:
- Pre-emergent and herbicide applications
- Tree work support
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
• 3+ years of experience in the landscape industry or degree in horticulture preferred
Check out our 2 minute video about why our employees love being part of the Carrington team HERE.
Top Notch Benefits:
- 6 days of paid time off after 30 days
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance: group health plan with no annual deductible is available almost immediately upon hire
- 401(k) with a company match program
- Company-paid life insurance policy
- Year-end bonus based on company profit margins
- Year-round, high-quality work garments at no cost
- Company-assisted attendance of industry education events, acquisition of certifications, and general professional development
- High snow removal wages (if desired in winter months)
We strive to maintain a work environment that is fun and professional; where good work is rewarded with responsibility and empowerment; and where a positive employment experience is a primary goal.