Maintenance Production Coordinator
Website Carrington Lawn & Landscape
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you desire to join a growing company and to work with a team of dedicated industry professionals?
Role Mission: Effectively schedule and dispatch maintenance production staff, conveying expertise in troubleshooting and moving resources.
The traits required for this role include:
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and act decisively
- Enjoys the challenge of resolving urgent matters or puzzling issues
- Matter of fact professionalism – conduct, communication, and self-management
This role is for you if you:
- are able to effectively schedule sold work and embrace the challenge of troubleshooting setbacks as opportunities to deliver on expectations/maintain high company standards
- enjoy daily collaboration with peers and being the point-person for knowing the details of serviced properties, the limitations/requirements of equipment, the impact of weather, and team dynamics.
- understand that great customer service is delivered through prompt and thorough communication of issues and plans for resolution, as it relates to quality.
- are able to determine when adjustments to our roster are necessary and collaborate on personnel issues.
- desire to streamline workflow processes by utilizing available and developing technology.
- find satisfaction in improving systems through a cycle of strategic planning, tracking, and analysis
Check out our 2 minute video about why our employees love being part of the Carrington team HERE.
We strive to maintain a work environment that is fun and professional; where good work is rewarded with responsibility and empowerment; and where a positive employment experience is a primary goal.