Landscape Installation Crew | All Skill Levels
Website Carrington Lawn & Landscape
Are you underappreciated at your current company? Do you operate your own small business and wish you could spend more time working with clients instead of doing paperwork?
Carrington Lawn & Landscape is a different type of landscape company. Our focus is on people – our clients and our staff. We believe that if you take care of people first, financial success will follow. We are a small, locally-owned and highly-organized business looking for motivated individuals to join our team. We are willing to share our company to help you fulfill your career dreams. Let’s get together to talk about how you can get started.
We are actively hiring for Landscape Installation Crew positions, from entry-level to highly experienced. Our ideal candidate desires career employment and is dedicated to being part of our professional team.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- 1+ years of experience in the landscape industry preferred
Our benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance. A group plan with no annual deductible, available immediately upon hire
- 401k with a company match program
- Company-paid life insurance policy
- Year-end bonus based on company profit margins
- Year-round, high-quality work garments baring company logo at no cost (company shirts, sweatshirts, pants, hats, rain gear, winter jackets, etc.)
- Company-assisted attendance of industry education events, acquisition of certifications, and general professional development
- High snow removal wages (if desired in winter months)
- A positive work environment you will enjoy every day
We strive to maintain a work environment that is fun and professional; where good work is rewarded with responsibility and empowerment; and where professional development and employee retention is the ultimate goal. Still curious? Read on to learn more about our employment philosophy.
- PROFESSIONALISM | Work with a dedicated team of career-minded landscape professionals who use modern equipment, tools, and vehicles, and implement industry-backed installation practices.
- CAREER ADVANCEMENT | Grow your career through a variety of company-funded industry education events and certification programs offered through organizations such as ICPI, NCMA, and NALP.
- COMPANY CULTURE | Work in an environment where you are acknowledged, respected and treated like a professional. We conduct a peer-nominated bonus system and schedule multiple staff outings each year.
- COMPENSATION | Experience competitive pay and benefits package. Enjoy company-provided apparel and dedicated toolset.
- FLEXIBILITY | Our ‘Family First’ initiative is based on the belief that everyone has a unique set of non-work demands. We believe that it is essential we are flexible in accommodating for these needs to maintain a high quality of life for our staff and to minimize turnover.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $21.00 /hour
- landscaping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts